Have you recently bought a home or commercial building in Adelaide? Was it built around the 60s-80s? If so, you may want to consider having your electrical wiring inspected and potentially re-wired by a certified Adelaide electrician.
An electrical inspection will ensure the wiring and other electrical components are in good working condition and ensure they do not pose a hazard to you or those around you.
As pictured below, the cabling in this roof space is not only old, but also illegal and extremely dangerous!
Having exposed cables and single insulation like this increases the risk of fire and electric shock.
An electrical inspection includes the following:
- Check for any exposed wires
- Determining any electrical hazards
- Check for uncovered permanent wiring
- Check for outdated wiring
- Examine power box
- Test safely switches
- Asses if home/commercial building includes DIY wiring
- Scan for any electrical items that don’t comply with current Australian government standards
Contact one of our fully-licensed Adelaide electricians for a fully comprehensive electrical inspection today!